The Values – put in footers at bottom of each page
- Support the holistic “architecture” of our cultures and communities. Our work rests on respect for culture, and values the renewal and reclamation of First People’s knowledge, wisdom, and world views.
This should be central – in the header / slider / footer
• Value the transference of cultural knowledge among all generations.
• Value the cultural foundation of our projects and facilitate learning through language and creative process.
• Value the theme of self-governance and self determination in the arts.
• Value art and performance as strategies to lift spirit, reclaim culture, and build communal relationships.
• Value relationships with families and youth in the regions who can benefit from arts and culture programming.
• Value and foster relationships with national, regional, and local arts and service organizations.